Welcome to High Flyers Trampoline and Gymnastics Academy.
What We Are About
High Flyers Trampoline & Gymnastics Academy (High Flyers) is a family owned and orientated club run in Wangara, Western Australia.
The mission of High Flyers is to offer all gymnasts regardless of age or ability the opportunity to experience the diverse benefits of both trampoline and gymnastics.
Whilst we pride ourselves in producing high quality Trampoline (TRP), Tumbling (TUM) programs, as well as Women’s Gymnastics (WG), and Men’s Gymnasts (MG), our ultimate goal is to:
- Create a safe, positive and friendly environment, where we can nurture the personal development of each individual athlete.
- To develop confidence, teamwork, determination and physical well being for all athletes. Attributes that will go on to serve our athletes well into their adult years.
- To promote discipline, dedication and strong work habits in order to help each athlete reach their goals.
- To provide a quality team of administrative and coaching staff in order to deliver a high level of service.
High Flyers aims to provide a safe and positive learning environment whilst providing programs which meet the recreational, physical, cultural and social needs of the local community.
High Flyers aims to cater for all ages and abilities ranging from 18 months to adults, from raw beginners to world level athletes.
The Club aims to contribute to general fitness, coordination, agility, strength, balance and speed.
We provide a sound foundation in movement patterns for both boys and girls. This allows them to develop their whole body and is useful in many (if not all) other sports.
We aim to offer a range of programs designed to meet the needs of all who participate.
High Flyers is affiliated with Gymnastics Western Australia, Gymnastics Australia, and is also a feeder club for the West Australian Institute of Sport (WAIS).
High Flyers is comprised of:
- Recreational and Competitive Trampolining levels 1 to 10.
- Recreational and Competitive Tumbling levels 1 to 10
- Recreational Gymnastics for both WG and MG
- WG Competitive programs including WG NDP 1-6 and WG NLP 7-10
- MG Competitive programs for all levels 1-10
- Club Levels 1-10
- Kindy gym
- Extreme Gymnastics
- Disability Services Programs
- Adult Classes in both Gymnastics and Trampolining
- School Holiday Programs catering for ages 5 to 12
- Birthday Parties
If you would like to enrol your child onto any of the above programs, please contact High Flyers and we will be able to find a program to suit your child’s needs.
We look forward to seeing you at High Flyers!
Emma and Tony Burton